Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package
Package Name: Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Munnar, Thekkady, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Kovalam and Alleppey
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Munnar
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Thekkady - Madurai
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Madurai
- one of the oldest cities of India with ancient traditions and historical importance. Madurai city is well known for Meenakshi Amman Temple (Goddess Meenakshi)
, for its wonderful carvings, incomparable architecture attracts every tourist. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and then visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Madurai - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from hotel and drive to Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram - visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameshwaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and visit Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kanyakumari - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kovalam
- prime beach destinations in Kerala featured by three spectacular crescent beaches. Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace
- a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Then Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach that offers superb views across to the Kovalam. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - and visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 09 : Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Kochi / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive to Kochi / Bangalore. On arrival at Kochi / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package.