Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package
Package Name: Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package
Duration: 12 Nights and 13 Days
Places covered: Ooty, Coonoor, Kodaikanal, Munnar, Thekkady, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Kovalam and Alleppey
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Ooty
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Ooty
- the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and then evening, visit to Ooty Lake
- one of the most refreshing places of Ooty and beautiful place for enjoying a boat ride in a scenic lake that stands surrounded by groves of Eucalyptus trees. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Ooty - Coonoor
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill. Then drive to Coonoor
- known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, check in to the hotel and then visit Sim's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Coonoor - Kodaikanal
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. Enroute, visit Silver Cascade Falls
, one of the most famous waterfalls, that unfolds to tourist. This waterfall is the result of excess water in the Kodai Lake, which comes down as a fall. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 05 : Kodaikanal - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Munnar - Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Thekkady - Madurai
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Madurai
- one of the oldest cities of India with ancient traditions and historical importance. Madurai city is well known for Meenakshi Amman Temple (Goddess Meenakshi)
, for its wonderful carvings, incomparable architecture attracts every tourist. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and then visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Madurai - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from hotel and drive to Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram - visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameshwaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and visit Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Kanyakumari - Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kovalam
- prime beach destinations in Kerala featured by three spectacular crescent beaches. Enroute visit Padmanabhapuram Palace
- a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. On arrival at Kovalam, check in to the hotel. Then Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach that offers superb views across to the Kovalam. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kovalam - Alleppey (Alappuzha)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - and visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then drive to Alleppey
(Alappuzha), an important tourist destination in Kerala and popular for Backwater cruise in Houseboats
popularly known as Kettuvallams
. A cruise along the mirror-still lagoons, picture-book lakeside, palm-fringed canals and shimmering rivulets of Kerala is the most enchanting holidaying experience in India. On arrival, check in to the houseboat, for an amazing cruise in the Beautiful backwater. You can spot rare birds during the cruise. The lake ecosystem and life of the village people living on the shores of this lake can be closely watched and felt in this cruise. You will be served with the authentic delicious Kerala dishes in the House Boat. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 13 : Alleppey - Kochi / Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and drive to Kochi / Bangalore. On arrival at Kochi / Bangalore, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Ooty - Coonoor - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Thekkady - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Alleppey Tour Package.